Spain's Enrique: If it goes bad, I go from alone

Spain's national coach Luis Enrique goes with great expectation in the World Cup in Winter in Qatar. Should there be a great success there, and "I should build with the World Cup, I will not extend my contract," said the 51-year-old on Friday.

A concrete goal called Enrique, whose contract expires on 31 December, not. In the past, Enrique had been associated with Manchester United.

Spain - Copa de la vida "If we should disappoint, you do not need to demand that you should reply me," Enrique added in the run-up to the international match against Albania (Saturday, 19.45 / Dazn) in conversation with Spanish journalists: "Do not worry about: if It goes badly, I will go from al1. "

Articles and videos about the topic

  • Olmo to RB season: "Gave difficult moments"
  • Anti-Gündogan: The Escape of Peps Ersteil Mancity-Flop Nolito
  • FFF boss to mb cap: Laliga not better than Ligue 1
  • All the games of the Africa Cup there are live at sportdigital.de

Comments

Popular Posts